GATE CS Question Paper 2004.
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2004 Answers Solution Free Download PDF 2004
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Computer Science 2004 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CS 2004 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Computer Science i.e. CS Question Paper, This GATE CS 2004 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CS 2004 question paper in pdf file for GATE CS you can download it in FRCS, if GATE Computer Science 2004 paper in text for GATE CS you can download GATE CS 2004 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CS Question Paper 2004
GATE CS 2004 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Computer Science 2004 paper is available for all the students in FRCS and also GATE CS 2004 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CS 2004 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Computer Science exam. Here GATE CS 2004 question is also available in English.
1. The goal of structured programming is to
(a) have well indented programs
(b) he able to infer the flow of control from the compiled code
(c) be able to infer the flow of control form the program text
(d) avoid the use of GOTO statements
4. The following numbers are inserted into an empty binary search tree in the given order: 10, 1, 3, 5, 15, 12, 16. What is the height of the binary search tree (the height is the maximum distance of a leaf node from the root)?
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d)6
5. The best data structure to check whether an arithmetic expression has balanced parentheses is a
(a) queue (b) stack (c) tree (d) list
6. Level order traversal of a rooted tree can be done by starting from the root and performing
(a) preorder traversal (b) in-order traversal
(c) depth first search (d) breadth first search
7. Given the following input (4322, 1334, 1471, 9679, 1989, 6171, 6173, 4199) and the hash function x mod 10, which of the following statements are true?
i) 9679, 1989, 4199 hash to the same value
ii) 1471, 6171 has to the same value
iii) All elements hash to the same value
iv) Each element hashes to a different value
(a) i only (b) ii only (C) i and ii only (d) iii or iv
11. Consider the following statements with respect to user-level threads and kernel- supported threads
(i) context switch is faster with kernel-supported threads
(ii) for user-level threads, a system call can block the entire process
(iii) Kernel supported threads can be scheduled independently
(iv) User level threads are transparent to the kernel
Which of the above statements are true?
(a) (ii), (iii) and (iv) only (b) (ii) and (iii) only
(c) (i) and (iii) only (d) (i) and (ii) only
12. Consider an operating system capable of loading and executing a single sequential user process at a time. The disk head scheduling algorithm used is First Come First Served (FCFS). If FCFS is replaced by Shortest Seek Time First (SSTF), claimed by the vendor to give 50% better benchmark results, what is the expected improvement in the I/O performance of user programs?
(a) 50% (b) 40% (c) 25% (d) 0%