GATE CS Question Paper 2005.
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2005 Answers Solution Free Download PDF 2005
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Computer Science 2005 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CS 2005 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Computer Science i.e. CS Question Paper, This GATE CS 2005 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CS 2005 question paper in pdf file for GATE CS you can download it in FRCS, if GATE Computer Science 2005 paper in text for GATE CS you can download GATE CS 2005 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CS Question Paper 2005
GATE CS 2005 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Computer Science 2005 paper is available for all the students in FRCS and also GATE CS 2005 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CS 2005 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Computer Science exam. Here GATE CS 2005 question is also available in English.
1. What does the following C-statement declare?
int ( * f) (int * );
(a) A function that takes an integer pointer as argument and returns an integer
(b) A function that takes an integer as argument and returns an integer pointer
(c) A pointer to a function that takes an integer pointer as argument and returns an integer.
(d) A function that takes an integer pointer as argument and returns a function pointer
2. An Abstract Data Type (ADT) is:
(a) same as an abstract class
(b) a data type that cannot be instantiated
(c) a data type type for which only the operations defined on it can be used, but none else
(d) all of the above
3. A common property of logic programming languages and functional languages is:
(a) both are procedural languages (b) both are based on A-calculus
(c) both are declarative (d) both use Horn-clauses
4. Which one of the following are essential features of an object-oriented programming language?
(i) Abstraction and encapsulatoin
(iii) Type-safe property coupled with sub-type rule
(iv) Polymorphism in the presence of inheritance
(a) (i) and (ii) only (b) (i) and (iv) only
(c) (i), (ii) and (iv) only (d) (i), (iii) and (iv) only
5. A program P reads in 500 integers in the range [0,100] representing the scores of 500 students. It then prints the frequency of each score above 50. what would be the best way for P to store the frequencies?
(a) An array of 50 numbers (b) An array of 100 numbers
(c) An array of 500 numbers
(d) A dynamically allocated array of 550 numbers
6. An undirected graph G has n nodes. Its adjacency matrix is given by an n x n square matr4ix whose (i) diagonal elements are 0’s and (ii) non-diagonal elements are l’s. which one of the following is TRUE?
(a) Graph G has no minimum spanning tree (MST)
(b) Graph G has a unique MST of cost n-i
(C) Graph G has multiple distinct MSTs, each of cost n-i
(d) Graph G has multiple spanning trees of different costs