GATE CS Question Paper 2006.
GATE CS Computer Science Question Paper 2006 Answers Solution Free Download PDF 2006
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Computer Science 2006 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CS 2006 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Computer Science i.e. CS Question Paper, This GATE CS 2006 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CS 2006 question paper in pdf file for GATE CS you can download it in FRCS, if GATE Computer Science 2006 paper in text for GATE CS you can download GATE CS 2006 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CS Question Paper 2006
GATE CS 2006 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Computer Science 2006 paper is available for all the students in FRCS and also GATE CS 2006 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CS 2006 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Computer Science exam. Here GATE CS 2006 question is also available in English.
3. The set fl,2,3,5,7,8,9} under multiplication modulo 10 is not a group. Given below are foUr plausible reasons. Which one of them is false?
(A) It is not closed
(B) 2 does not have an inverse
(C) 3 does not have an inverse
(D) 8 does not have an inverse
4. A relation R is defined on ordered pairs of integers as follows:
(x,y)R(u,v)if x <u and y > v. Then R is:
(A) Neither a Partial Order nor an Equivalence Relation
(B) A Partial Order hut not a Total Order
(C) A Total Order
(D) An Equivalence Relation
5. For which one of the following reasons does Internet Protocol (IP) use the time- to-live (TTL) field in the IP datagram header?
(A) Ensure packets reach destination within that time
(B) Discard packets that reach later than that time
(C) Prevent packets from looping indefinitely
(D) Limit the time for which a packet gets queued in intermediate routers.
6. Consider three CPU-intensive processes, which require 10, 20 and 30 time units and arrive at times 0, 2 and 6, respectively. How many context switches are needed if the operating system implements a shortest remaining time first scheduling algorithm? Do not count the context switches at time zero and at the end.
9. A Cpu has 24-hit instructions. A program starts at address 300 (in decimal). Which one of the following is a legal program counter (all values in decimal)?