UGC NET 2005 Paper I Question Papers.
National Eligibility Test (NET) By UGC 2005 Paper I Question Papers with Answers For December and June 2005 NET Exam Paper with Solution Free Download PDF on Teaching & Research Aptitude Question Paper If you are unable to find this Paper 2005 Question
1. Team teaching has the potential to develop
(A) Competitive spirit
(C) The habit of supplementing the teaching of each other
(D) 1 Iighlighting the gaps in each other’s teaching
2. Which of the following is the most important characteristic of Open Book Examination system ?
(A) Students become serious.
(B) It improves attendance in the classroom.
(C) It reduces examination anxiety amongst stu dents.
(D) It compels students to think.
3. Which of the following methods of teaching encourages the use of maximum senses?
(A) Problem-solving method (B) Laboratory method
(C) Self-study method (D) Team teaching method
4. Which of the following statement is correct ?
(A) Communicator should have fine senses
(B) Communicator should have tolerance power
(C) Communicator should be soft spoken
(D) Communicator should have good personality
3. An effective teacher is one who can:
(A) control the class
(B) give more information in less time
(C) motivate students to learn
(D) correct the assignments carefully