Allfon Placement Selection Process / Syllabus.
The selection process consisted of the following steps.
- 1. Group Discussion
- 2. Written Test
- 3. Problem Solving Round
- 4. HR Round
- 5 Technical Round
The Group Discussion was a major elimination round. The candidates were divided into a group of 20 and each group was given a topic. Some of the topics which were given are..
- You can all Group Discussion Topics Allfon Placement is Here
- The test was for 1 hour with 60 questions. There were no negative marks, but there was section cut-off mark. The paper consists of 2 sections. 30 questions on technical and 30 on question.
In the next round all the candidates were given a problem each and asked to solve.
Allfon Placement Selection Process / Syllabus
After that was the HR round. This round was very easy, with most of the question being standard one’s like,
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company
- What is so special in you than the other candidates who are out?
In Technical Round
- algorithm to traverse a binary tree in postorder
- a recursive function which will search the array sequentially to find whether or not a given entry is in the array.
- multidimensional array? Give memory representation of a multidimensional array.
3. Problem Solving Round
- Assuming a queue is efficiently implemented using an array of size 4. Show the final status of the array after the following queue operations add(A), add(B), remove(), add(C), remove(), add(E), add(F)
- Write an algorithm to reverse a string using linked list.