Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017, In the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Apprentice at the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Vacancies
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Posts February 2017, Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Apprentice Posts Advertisement Date 24th February 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission 0f Application Form – 13.04.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 posts Apprentice.
>> Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
NCL Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh
Nationality : Indian
NCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Apprentice Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
|10th Pass and ITI in Fitter Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
|8th Pass and ITI In Welder Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
|10th Pass and ITI In Electrician Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)|
NCL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (01.04.2017) :
- Minimum 16 years
- Maximum 24 years
NCL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- 5 years For SC/ ST Category Candidates
- 3 years For OBC (NCL) for the seat reserved for them
NCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- There is no application fees
How to Apply Online NCL Recruitment 2017 ?
- (i) Visit official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- (ii) Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
- (iii) After online registration, apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal.
- (iv) After successfully applying online for Apprenticeship training at NCL, Singrauli, an applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of 8th/10th/pas the case may be),ITI, Caste certificates, Adhaar Card and super scribe the envelope as “Application for “FitterlW elder/Electrician” Trade Apprentice” and send through speed post/normal post (India Post only) to General Manager (HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 so as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017 ,1700 Hrs (5:00PM)
- (v) Reservations shall be maintained as mentioned above.
General Instructions :
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. Advertisement notification is issued in two languages i.e. English and Hindi and in case of any ambiguity or confusion, the English version of the notification will prevail.
- The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area. Therefore as per Mine (Amendment) Act 1983, candidates below the age of sixteen years are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship training.
- The Persons with disability/ Physically challenged (PWDs) candidates are eligible to apply in accordance with the guidelines of Apprentices Act, Rules, Mine Act, Rules and Regulations. Candidates belonging to the category of PWDs are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to Genral candidates and indicates their category as “General”.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 01.04.2017.
- All other terms which are not mentioned in this notification of the Apprenticeship Program (The Apprenticeship Training Scheme) of NCL will be guided by The Apprenticeship Act, 1961(Amendment Act 2014) and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship once are not eligible to apply.
- No TAIDA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
- Applicant’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961(including the Amendments) and other applicable acts and rules before joining for training it would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from competent Medical Officer as per the format given.
- Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit).
- The apprentices shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in any case whatsoever and the apprentices shall not claim for the employment in NCL in any case. Any such claim for employment will not be entertained. All the candidates (Parents/Guardian in case of minor), shortlisted for being engaged as Apprentice, will have to submit a notary Affidavit (on Rs. 10 Stamp) assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
- The Apprentices will be paid stipend directly into their Adhaar linked bank account as per the GOI notifications in this respect.
- Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email Id, which must be valid/active for at least next one year for all future periodical notices and other communications.
- Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
- The Apprentices will be placed under the complete administrative control of the various projects of NCL for their Apprenticeship training, stipend, leave, attendance, apprenticeship diary etc.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting forged/false certificates shall lead to rejection of his / her candidature at any stage of selection process.
- Any subsequent changes in the Terms and Conditions of the engagement of trade apprentices as per the extant rules will stand good. NCL reserves the rights to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions under this advertisement notice as necessitated and applicable. Any corrigendum will be published on NCL website (www.nclcil.in).
- After selection of the candidates as apprentices, the apprenticeship contract will be signed between Apprentice (the Parents/Guardian in case of Minor) and General Manager (HRD), NCL and uploaded on the portal for the approval of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Kanpur.
- Any dispute concerning the engagement of trade apprentice will be subject to courts/tribunals of the city/town i.e. Singrauli, MP, where the candidate has submitted hislher application.
- The competent authority reserves the right to adopt any alternative and lawful mode of selection in part or in whole in case of contingency.
- Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation during the apprenticeship training period.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The Interested candidates who are going to apply Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment their selection process will be based on Interview.
NCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
NCL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Northern Coalfields Limited
Singrauli, (M.P) India
Telephone : 07805-266670
Fax : 07805-266640