Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017, In the Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 at the Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017.
DHS Recruitment 2017 CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Vacancies
- Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Posts May 2017, Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Posts Advertisement Date 17th May 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
DHS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form – 09.06.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can Download Application Form Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 posts CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017.
>> Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Apprentices|
|1||DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017|
DHS Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
*Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is against total available seats.
Job Location : Maharashtra
Nationality : Indian
DHS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- All the NEET PG 2017 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for these CPS Courses at its various district hospitals in the state of Maharashtra. [For More Details Please Check the Advertisement Notification.]
DHS Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- As Per as DHS Maharashtra Govt. rules
DHS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
DHS Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Application Form filled in all respect along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (for SC/ST/VJ(DT)- A/(NT1)NT-B/(NT2)NT-C/(NT3)NT-D/PWD (PH) candidates) and Rs. 2000/- (for General/OBC/SBC candidates) in favour of “Director of Health Services, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai should reach at State CPS Cell, 8th Floor, Arogya Bhavan, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 09/06/2017 in office working hours.
Further information in this regard will be notified on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
How to Apply Offline DHS Recruitment 2017 ?
- The Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents send to Arogya Bhavan, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400 001 before on 09.06.2017.
DHS Recruitment 2017 Postal Address :
- Arogya Bhavan, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400 001.
DHS Recruitment 2017 Counselling and Selection Process :
The Competent Authority, DHS PG Diploma 2017 shall issue notice regarding counselling process and schedule for admissions on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in indicating the schedule for counselling process to post graduate courses.
A candidate should be present personally for the counselling process. She/he should bring all the original documents for verification and a set of attested photocopies of the same in support of claim made in application form i.e. domicile certificate, board certificate (for date of birth), caste certificate, caste validity certificate and non-creamy layer certificate etc.
List of documents is given below:
- i. Application form
- ii. Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2017 Admit card
- iii. Any photo Identity proof (Aadhar card, Driving Licence, PAN card, Passport)
- iv. Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2017 Result
- v. Nationality Certificate/valid Passport or School Leaving certificate of SSC/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘INDIAN’
- vi. Certificate of Age (SSC Passing Certificate/SSC Board Certificate/Passport)
- vii. First M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks viii. Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks ix. Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (Part – I & Part – II)
- x. M.B.B.S Degree/Passing Certificate
- xi. Attempt certificates of all MBBS exams from the head of institution
- xii. Internship completion certificate from University or Head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Head of the institution.
- xiii. Registration Certificate (MCI.MMC/Any State Council)
- xiv. Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure F)
- xv. Caste Certificate
- xvi. Caste Validity Certificate
- xvii. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for [(VJ)DT-A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT D, OBC and SBC Candidates issued by appropriate authority as specified in GR number CBC-10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24th June 2013 and should be valid up to 31/03/2017.
- xviii. For persons with Disability (PWD) – Medical Fitness Certificate as per annexure of the information bulletin. [Also For More Details Please Check the Advertisement Notification.]
CONDITIONS TO BE SATISFIED BY CANDIDATE AFTER SELECTION
- A candidate will have to pay the prescribed fees in the form of demand draft in favour of the “Director, Directorate of Health Services, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai (not applicable for in-service candidates). She/he shall submit all the relevant original certificates/documents, fees DD and bond at State CPS Cell, Arogya Bhavan, Mumbai within ten days of the admission i.e. by 30th June 2017.
- The selected candidate will have to pay the enrolment fees prescribed by CPS office, Parel, Mumbai directly in favour of the “College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai (applicable for private and in-service candidates).
- The candidate shall work as a “PG House Officer” in the allotted department & institute and shall be subject to the disciplinary rules of the GoM & PHD.
Fees Structure :
- The fees for the course for the private candidates as decided by the Competent Authority meeting under the chairmanship of the Principal Secretary (Health), dated 9 th September 2015 shall be Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh only) per year.
Tuition Fees – Rs. 1,10,000/- per year
Stipend Fees –Rs. 90,000/- per year
- There are no fees for the course for the eligible in-service candidate taking admission on in-service quota seats.
- As per government resolutions [GR number eoSv&2015$iz-dz-85$lsok dated 7th November 2015, GR number eoSv&2015$iz-dz-85$lsok&3 dated 25th July 2016 and any GR issued in this regard from time to time] candidates joining the DHS PG Diploma 2017 will be required to sign a bond to serve the Public Health Department under GoM for a period of two years, falling which she/he will be required to pay ` 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five lakh only) for the default.
- The bond is to be written on `100/- (Rupees 100 only) stamp paper, signed by the candidate and should be notarized.
- The Proforma for bond is given in Annexure “G”.
- The candidates who has joined for PG diploma course should complete the tenure, failing which she/he will be required to pay Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only) for non-completion of tenure.
- Any candidate responsible for the lapse of medical postgraduate diploma seat under any circumstances will have to pay penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only).
Cancellation and Refund :
- Candidates who have joined the institute and due to any reasons want to cancel the admission then DHS has no liability for refunding the fees.
- If a candidate expires or becomes unfit for undergoing medical post graduate diploma course as per MCI norm decided by notified Medical Board within 3 months from the date of admission, full refund shall be made.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
- NEET PG 2017 is the qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to the MD/MS and Post Graduate Diploma courses for 2017 admission session as per the section (10) of the IMC Act 1956.
- Applicant may kindly note that applying or appearing for the 2017 Admission session does not confer any automatic rights to secure a DHS Post Graduate Diploma seats. The selection and admission to PG seats in any DHS institutions recognized for running Post Graduate Diploma courses by the DHS & CPS is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility criteria, medical fitness and such criteria prescribed by the MCI or GoM.
- Submission of application forms in-person or by post, for admission process begins on 17 th May 2017 from 10.30 am onwards. Submission of application forms in-person or by post, for admission process must be completed by 9 th June 2017 (by 05.30 pm).
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information and/or suppression of any information in the application forms will not be considered and would lead to disqualification of the candidate, even at a later date. Such candidate may be further debarred from appearing in any future admission sessions conducted by DHS/DMER/CPS.
- The candidate will be responsible to submit true and genuine documents. Candidates producing false/fabricated documents will be disqualified and will lead to cancellation of admission, forfeiture of the fees/deposits and expulsion of the candidate from the institute by the Competent Authority or Designated Authority. If action against the candidate leads to lapse of seat then additional penalty of Rs 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only) will be imposed on the candidate. If deemed fit criminal proceedings may be initiated against such candidates/their parents by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates will go through the Information Bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme of admission etc. before contacting DHS for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in the Information Bulletin or the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application fee will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Applications and/or their acknowledgement of submission received after the due date will not be entertained and application fee will not be refunded in such cases. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Absentees from the admission session will forfeit their application fee.
- Information in the Information Bulletin is liable to changes based on decisions by the Competent Authority/ DHS/ CPS/ MMC/ MCI/ GoM/ GoI.
- DHS reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible for appearing in the 2017 admission session for Post Graduate Diploma courses even though name/roll number is displayed in the merit list on DHS website or on screen/display board during admission sessions.
- Candidates’ eligibility is purely provisional and is subject to fulfilment of applicable Regulations, eligibility criteria as prescribed from time to time by Competent Authority/DHS/CPS/ MMC/MCI/GoM/GoI.
- The existing schedule, policy and guidelines are for ready reference only but in no way they are ought to be treated as representative or acknowledgement of fact that DHS is bound to follow the same in future.
- In case of any ambiguity in interpretation of any of the instructions/terms/rules/criteria regarding determination of eligibility/conduct of admission session/registration of candidates/information contained herein, the interpretation of the Directorate of Health Services will be final and binding.
- Requests are not entertained for change in date/centre of admission session. Candidates are advised not to canvass for or submit such representations.
- Candidates should ensure before applying for the admission to PG Diploma courses 2017 that their MBBS degree is recognized by MCI under IMC Act 1956. If it is found at any time that MBBS degree is not recognized the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled/deemed to be cancelled.
- All the correspondence regarding queries should be addressed by email preferably. The email query will be addressed only if it is not anonymous and contains the name, postal address, NEET roll number and phone number of the sender. An email containing vague or general queries that are contained in the Information Bulletin shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from persons claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate.
- The following information will not be revealed on phone or email
(a) Internal documentation/status
(b) Internal decision making process of the DHS/CPS
(c) Any claim/counter claim arising thereof
(d) Dates and venue of internal meetings or names of staff officers dealing e) Any information which in the opinion of DHS can’t be revealed.
- Candidates are advised to look into www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in regularly for various information and notices pertaining to DHS PG Diploma courses.
- Candidates are deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the Information Bulletin and the terms and conditions in the bulletin for DHS PG Diploma courses on submission of application form.
- Each candidate can register and appear for DHS PG Diploma courses 2017 admission session only once.
- CPS Mumbai shall take the decision regarding enrolment and registration for the PG Diploma course.
- The admission process for ESIS in-service candidates will be done by Commissioner, ESIS Mumbai. The ESIS candidates are requested to contact the office of Commissioner ESIS, Mumbai for details regarding admissions for DHS PG Diploma 2017.
- The jurisdiction for court cases/disputes shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Mumbai only.
DHS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
DHS Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Arogya Bhavan, St. George’s Hospital Compound,
P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400 001.
Helpline Number : 022- 22621034
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website : www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in