GATE EC Question Paper 2003.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Electronics and Communication 2003 Exam has been conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE EC 2003 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Electronics and Communication i.e. EC Question Paper, This GATE EC 2003 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE EC 2003 question paper in pdf file for GATE EC you can download it in FR EC, if GATE Electronics and Communication 2003 paper in text for GATE EC you can download GATE EC 2003 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE EC Question Paper 2003
GATE EC 2003 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Electronics and Communication 2003 paper is available for all the students in FR EC and also GATE EC 2003 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE EC 2003 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Electronics and Communication exam. Here GATE EC 2003 question is also available in English.
1. If the differential voltage gain and the common mode voltage gain of a differential amplifier are 48 dB and 2 d13 respectively, then its common mode rejection ratio is
(a) 23dB (b) 25dB
(c) 46dB (ii) 50dB
2. Generally, the gain of a transistor amplifier falls at high frequencies due to the
(ii) internal capacitances of the device
(b) coupling capacitor at the input
(c) skin effect
(d) coupling capacitor at the output
3. The number of distinct Boolean expressions of 4 variables is
(a) 16 (b) 256
(c) 1024 (d) 65536
4. The minimum number of comparators required to build an 8 bit flash AIX is
(a) 8 (b) 63
(c) 255 (d) 256
5. A PD controller is used to compensate a system. Compared to the uncompensated system, the compensated system has
(a) a higher type number
(b) reduced damping
(c) higher noise amplification
(d) larger transient overshoot
26. The input to a coherent detector is DSB-SC signal plus noise. The noise at the detector output is
(a) the in-phase component
(b) the quadrature-component
(d) the envelope
27. The noise at the input to an ideal frequency detector is white. The detector is operating above threshold. The power spectral density of the noise at the output is