GATE PH Question Paper 2009.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Physics 2009 Exam has been conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE PH 2009 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Physics i.e. PH Question Paper, This GATE PH 2009 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE Physics 2009 question paper in pdf file for GATE PH you can download it in FR PH, if GATE Physics 2009 paper in text for GATE PH you can download GATE PH 2009 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE PH Question Paper 2009
GATE PH 2009 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Physics 2009 paper is available for all the students in FR PH and also GATE PH 2009 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE PH 2009 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Physics exam. Here GATE PH 2009 question is also available in English.
1. Different species of Ephedra can be identified by observing the nature of
(A) inner surface (B) outer surface (C) trichomes (D)scaly leaves
2. Indian Rhubarb can be di sti ii gui shed from Rh a pontic Rh u barb by the flu orescene it emits under UV light. Indian Rhubarb gives
(A) deep yellow (B) deep violet (C) orange (D)pale green
3. Genetically modified species of Papaver namely Papaver bracteatum and Papaver orientale contain the predominant alkaloid
(A) Morphine (B) Codeine (C) Thebaine (D)Narcotine
4. Increased risk of atherosclerosis is associated with decreased serum levels of
(A) LDL (B) HDL (C) Triglycerides (D)VLDL
5. A peptide hormone which inhibits bone resorption and given as a nasal spray is
(A) Cortisol (B) Alendronate (C) Calcitonin (D) Calcitriol
6. An inorganic ion which is used prophylactically in bipolar depression is
(A) Vaiproate (B) Lithium (C) Chromium (D)Valium
7. A -lactamase inhibitor which contains an 1-oxopenam structure is
(A) Tazobactarn sodium (B) Clavulanate potassium
(C) Sulbactarn sodium (D) Thienarnycin