CTET Question Paper June 2011 with Answers For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) Upper Primary Teacher.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET June 2011 question paper with answers CTET June 2011 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CTET June 2011 paper in text or pdf for CTET June 2011 Answer Keys you can download CTET June 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) June 2011 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CTET June 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CTET question paper June 2011 fully solved CTET with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on CTET June 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CTET Here Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) question bank June 2011 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
Directions : Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate option.
1. A creative learner refers to one who is
(1) very talented in drawing and painting
(2) highly intelligent
(3) capable of scoring consistently good marks in tests
(4) good at lateral thinking and problem solving
2. Individual learners differ from each other in
(1) principles of growth and development
(2) rate of development
(3) sequence of development
(4) general capacity for development
Which of the following statements is incorrect about Social Science ?
(1) Social Science encompasses diverse concerns of society, including historical, geographical, economic and political dimensions
(2) Social Science creates and widens human values such as freedom, respect for diversity, etc.
(3) As Social Science deals with people, the nature of enquiry is not scientific
(4) Social Science lays the foundations for an analytical and creative mindset
Which of the following is not a source material for writing oral history ?
(1) The anecdotes of a person who participated in the ‘Quit India Movement’
(2) A British soldier’s oral account of the Sepoy Mutiny
(3) The memories of a person who migrated to Pakistan from India at the time of Partition
(4) A scholar talking about today’s education system
Which of the following statements about the title of NCERT History textbook, ‘Our Pasts’, as expressed by the authors, is not correct ?
(1) It is about the pasts of neighbouring countries
(2) It does not talk about the times of kings and queens only
(3) It tries to bring out contribution of various groups or communities like farmers and artisans
(4) It emphasizes the notion that India does not have just ‘one past’ but ‘many pasts’