Current Affairs April 2013.
Current Affairs April 2013 MCQ Question Answers Download PDF for BPS PSC UPSC any govt job, engineering and medical entrance exam, MBA, MCA Entrance Current Affairs April2013 GK November 2013 MCQ Question Answers Free Download PDF
Current Affairs April 2013
Sports Current Affairs april,2013
- Sabine Lisicki and Mona Barthel won the women’s doubles title at the WTA Porsche Grand Prix 2013
- World champion Viswanathan Anand beats Chinese champion Ding Liren and jumped to sixth spot
1) Which university in India will introduce a chapter on the contribution of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar to the Constitution?
Answer: Karnataka State Open University
2) Which education and learning division announced its partnership with Big Bazaar to market their learning products in their stores across India?
Answer: HCL Infosystems Limited
3) Name the Nehru fellowship recipient Archaeologist who died recently.
Answer: Ranganatha Rao